Minutes of Committee Meeting - July


GUNNISLAKE AMATEUR DRAMATICS

Committee Meeting

At The Buccaneer/ July 2019

MINUTES

  1. Present

Sue, Lesley, Jackie, Michelle, Phil, Carol,Colin, Phil,Frank, Critter,Jean

  1. Apologies

Chris, Mike, Ross

  1. Approval of minutes of Committee Meeting of June 2019

Minutes approved, signed and ready for publication.

  1. Matters arising from Committee Meeting of 23 January (not covered in agenda items)

None

  1. Passport to Gunnislake

  • DVD GLAD copy will be given to archives after viewing

  • Viewing agreed in village hall / 7:30 / 27 Aug

  • Action: Phil to approach Stuart to borrow projector. Some sort of PA system will be needed.

  • Action: Carol to advertise on FB. Jean to contact Clive and Dave. Lesley to contact Linda Evans and Penny.

  • Donations toward cost of hall to be requested on night. Bring own drink and nibbles.

6. Festival Feedback

  • Dressing up tent wasn't a huge success.

  • GLAD will look at some sort of production to link with Bridge 500 next year(see below)

  1. Next Production

  • Pantomime around end of year , beginning of next year

  • Cowboy panto is in first draft

  • Frank proposal to write more than one version to cover all eventualities

  • Proposal to put on Monday 27 January to February 1st

  • Preferred option is hall but will still have to build stage, lighting and curtains.

  • Auditions on Sept 3 with 5th if necessary

  • Action: Colin to produce poster

  • Frank would like to be creative director.

  • Next year will be Bridge 500. Proposal for GLAD to put on performance in June / July. Frank may have something suitable to perform in Commercial Street

8. Financial update

  • £3 354-79 current balance

  • Will apply to Albaston Fete for donation next year

  • Lesley attended grant meeting and spoke to them about applying for grant for community stage. She will apply for funding for this.

9. AOB

  • Current membership is 26

  • Family membership £15 until May 2020

  • Single membership £10 until May 2020

  • Cushions made by Kay are being raffled for GLAD

  • Suggestion that GLAD should ask for a donation to GLAD for each DVD sold in the future

  • Action: Carol to send AGM 2018 minutes to Frank for publication.

10. Date and place of next meeting

Thursday 29 August / 7:30 / Buccaneer


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2015 GLAD. Proudly created with Wix.com

FOLLOW US:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now