Minutes of the GLAD Committee Meeting 13 January 2020
Sue, Lesley, Phil, Carol, Colin, Phil, Frank, Critter, Jean, Lewis, Mike
3. Approval of minutes of Committee Meeting Dec 2019
· Minutes approved, signed and ready for publication.
4. Matters arising from Committee Meeting of 11 Dec (not covered in agenda items)
5. Cowboy Panto
· Lorna will prompt so that Jean and Carol can now concentrate on stage management
· Props and scenery list has been reviewed and due to lack of space behind stage cast will be asked to support with this
· Rehearsals are now arranged for village hall
· Stage is a good size (5m x 4m) and height is good but steps up and down need to be sorted.
· Linda will start bringing costumes to rehearsals
· Sue has sorted front of house rota
· Lesley has sorted raffle and refreshments.
· Programmes will be A4 colour – front page poster, cast list, crew list, thanks, foreward from Lesley, words to California Here I Come. Action: Colin to design and order. Donations will be requested to cover costs.
· Tickets going well but still some left.
· Happy for Stuart to video and sell for profits. We will advertise.
· Monday – staging up and tech rehearsal
· Tuesday – dress rehearsal
· After show party after Saturday evening performance in village hall.
7. Financial update
· Full financial update at next meeting after panto.
· Future plans 2020 agenda item for next meeting
Date and place of next meeting
Tuesday 18 Feb / 7:30 / Cornish Inn