Minutes of the Committee Meeting - 13 November 2019
Sue, Lesley, Phil, Carol, Colin, Frank, Critter, Jean, Lewis, Chris, Mike, Ross, Jackie
3. Approval of minutes of Committee Meeting October 2019
· Minutes approved, signed and ready for publication.
4. Matters arising (not covered in agenda items)
5. Cowboy Panto
· Rehearsals going well. Ted helping with singing and music has really enhanced this.
· Production meeting has been held and led to rewriting of Scene 10 to make rock fall easier to stage. Scenery and props list now finalised.
· All rehearsals now at St Anne’s until Christmas
· Meeting held with Antony – 4m x 5m stage with legs and clamps approx. £2430 including VAT. Costings for hire of lighting, rigging and sound to follow. Would cost another £820 to have extras to allow stage to be used as tiered seating.
Action - Will look at this after panto costings are known.
· Committee agreed to buy the stage asap.
· Linda is on top of costumes. Has seen everyone and is aware of what is needed.
· Sue will sort front of house rota. Ice creams will be sold at interval (Lesley to purchase). Kay will organise raffle.
· Suggestion to replace Wednesday performance with Saturday matinee.
Action:Frank will take this to the cast.
· Posters and banners to go up early December.
Action: Colin to design and order.
· Tickets will be £7 with no concessions. No tickets to be held at the door. Tickets to be sold in Koffi Lodge and Premier
6. Quiz and raffle
· Wed 20 Nov agreed as fundraiser quiz in Bucc
· Critter will run quiz
· Lesley will arrange raffle of Christmas themed hamper
· Colin will provide mic
7. Financial update
· £3464.79 current balance
· Christmas tree will be a cactus. Put up in Harrowbarrow Thursday 5 December.
Decoration evening Friday 22 Nov / 7:30 / Rock Villa.
Date and place of next meeting
Wednesday 11 December/ 7:30 / Bucc